Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Pharmaceutical Grade Lactose Market Research Report – Forecast to 2023” under Life Sciences Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Pharmaceutical grade lactose is used as a filler in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical tablets and capsules. The global pharmaceutical grade lactose exhibits a potential growth due to various factors such as increasing awareness about the use of pharmaceutical grade lactose and rising number of approvals from government bodies to use pharmaceutical grade lactose as an excipient, drug formulation coupled with nanotechnology, efficient compatibility with active ingredients and other excipients, and increasing healthcare expenditure. Furthermore, lactose is also used as an inactive ingredient in the Estradiol drug. However, stringent government regulations restrain the growth of the market.
The Pharmaceutical Grade Lactose Market is segmented on the basis of type and application.
On the basis of type, the market is segmented into crystalline monohydrate lactose, inhalation lactose, granulated lactose, spray-dried lactose, and others. Crystalline monohydrate lactose is further segmented into α-Lactose monohydrate and β-Lactose (anhydrous lactose). Sub-segmentation of α-Lactose monohydrate includes milled and sieved. Inhalation lactose is further segmented into sieved and milled. Crystalline monohydrate lactose dominates the pharmaceutical grade lactose with a share of 31.02% as compared to other types.
On the basis of application, the market is classified into tablets manufacturing, capsule manufacturing, and others. Tablets manufacturing is further classified into direct compression, wet granulation, and dry granulation. Capsule manufacturing is further classified into capsules, sachets, and others.
The leading market players in the global pharmaceutical grade lactose market include BASF SE, Merck KGaA, Kerry Inc. DFE Pharma, Meggle, Armor Pharma, ALPAVIT, BASF SE, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Novartis AG, Bayer AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, AstraZeneca plc, Abbott Laboratories, and others.
Study Objectives of the Pharmaceutical Grade Lactose Market
• To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting the market growth
• To provide historical and forecast revenues of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional- and country-level markets
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segments based on types, products, applications, end-users, and its sub-segments.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
Request a free sample copy of Pharmaceutical Grade Lactose Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/251234
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Research and Development (R&D) Companies
• Government Research Institute
• Academic Institutes and Universities
• Medical Research Laboratories
• Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
• Potential Investors
• The pharmaceutical grade lactose market is expected to reach USD 229.48 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.1%.
• On the basis of application, the tablets manufacturing market is expected to command the largest market share of 52.1% over the review period, and it is also expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period, 2017–2023
• Europe holds the largest share of the pharmaceutical grade lactose market and is expected to reach USD 94.289 million by 2023
• Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% over 2017–2023
• North America
• Latin America
• Western Europe
– Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
• Asia Pacific
• Republic of Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Middle East
Browse our full report with Table of Contents: https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Global-Pharmaceutical-Grade-Lactose-Market-Research-Report-Forecast-to-2023/251234
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.