DBMR’s recently published a detailed market research study focused on the critical infrastructure protection market across the global, regional and country level. The report provides 360° analysis of critical infrastructure protection market from view of manufacturers, regions, product types and end industries. The research report analyses and provides the historical data along with current performance of the global critical infrastructure protection industry, and estimates the future trend of critical infrastructure protection market on the basis of this detailed study. The study shares critical infrastructure protection market performance both in terms of volume and revenue.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-critical-infrastructure-protection-market
Global Critical Infrastructure Protection market is expected to reach USD 180.32 billion by 2025, from USD 110.41 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Some of the major players operating in the global critical infrastructure protection market are
- Bae Systems
- General Dynamics
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Hexagon AB
- Johnson Controls
- Thales Group
- Motorola Solutions
Others: Emc Corporation, Waterfall Security Systems, Intergraph Corporation and Huawei, Battrick Consultancy Limited, CBRNe Secure India among others. The global critical infrastructure protection market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of critical infrastructure protection market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Most of the organisations linked their core activities with the vulnerabilities account, which will ignore all the attacks on employ, infrastructure services and that is available in efficient manner.
According to the article published by the S&P global, In August 2018, Germany’s (Rheinisch-Westfälisches Elektrizitätswerk) RWE output, earnings hit by coal, lignite, nuclear plant closures, and lower margins in H1. In London coal, lignite and nuclear plant closures as well as falling generation margins hit RWE’s first half 2018 financial performance.
- In 2018, Huawei announced a critical infrastructure known as OceanStor F V5and FusionCloud 6.3, which enables the SSDs (Solid state drive) and delivering IOPs(Input/output operation) with 1ms speed.
- In 2017, A new industrial cyber security solution is developed by Honeywell International, which enables the secure used of USB Drives, protects and secure against emerging and current USB-Borne Threats.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-critical-infrastructure-protection-market
Major Market Drivers And Restraints:
- Rise in security breaches and cyber-attacks targeting enterprises across various industry verticals.
- Stringent government regulations and increasing adoption of best practices for CIP.
- Threats to physical systems and insider attacks.
- Increasing investments by major economies in smart grid technologies.
- Complexity in deployment of security infrastructure.
- Lack of interoperability between security systems.
- Lack of technical expertise and ICS awareness.
Market Segmentation: Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market
- The global critical infrastructure protection market is segmented based on Component, Security Technology, Vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on Component, the market is segmented into
- Security technologies
- The security technologies segment is further segmented into
- Network security
- Physical security
- Vehicle identification management
- Secure communication and others
- The services segment is sub segmented into risk management services, consulting services.
- On the basis of Vertical, the market is classified into
- Energy and power
- Transportation systems and sensitive infrastructures
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore , South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-critical-infrastructure-protection-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.