The global screw compressor market is estimated to be USD 7.99 Billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.62% from 2016 to 2021. Increasing demand for energy-efficient compressors and rise in energy consumption are major factors driving the screw compressor market.
To enable an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, the report includes profiles of some of the top players in the screw compressor market. These players include Atlas Copco AB (Sweden), Ingersoll Rand PLC (Ireland), GE Oil & Gas (U.K.), Gardner Denver, Inc. (U.S.), and Siemens AG (Germany). Leading players are trying to penetrate the markets in developing economies and are adopting various strategies to increase their market share.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=122896617
Scope of the Report:
- By Type
- By Stage
- By Technology
- By End-User
- Oil & Gas
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Food & Beverage
- Power Plants
- Mining & Metals
- By Region
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Latin America
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalyst.asp?id=122896617
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global screw compressor market by type, stage, technology, end-user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing the growth of the screw compressor market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the screw compressor market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution of each segment to the market
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions, in the screw compressor market
Screw compressors are used to handle/compress a multitude of gas ranging from air to light hydrocarbons, nitrogen, ammonia, LNG, and so on. Decline in LNG import has been the maximum in countries such as Japan and South Korea, as nuclear power plants that were shut down in 2013 have resumed operations. Hence, weak LNG demand in these countries is expected to restrict the growth of the screw compressor market.
Browse Fill Report Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/screw-compressor-market-122896617.html
The points given below explain the research methodology.
- Study of annual revenue and market developments of major players like Atlas Copco AB (Sweden), Ingersoll Rand PLC (Ireland), GE Oil & Gas (U.K.), Gardner Denver, Inc. (U.S.), and Siemens AG (Germany) that provide screw compressors
- Analysis of major applications of demand for screw compressors from end-users
- Assessment of future trends and growth of screw compressor market on the basis of single and multi-stage screw compressors
- Assessment of the screw compressor market with respect to the type of methods used for different applications
- Study of market trends in various regions/countries supported by various types of screw compressor methods used for various applications
- Study of contracts and developments related to the screw compressor market by key players across different regions
- Finalization of overall market sizes by triangulating the supply-side data, which includes product developments, supply chain, and annual revenues of companies manufacturing screw compressors across the globe
- Screw Compressor Manufacturers, Dealers, and Suppliers
- Consulting Companies In The Energy And Power Sector
- Government And Research Organizations
- Environmental Research Institutes
- Power Industry Associations
- Petroleum Companies
- Manufacturing Industry
- Energy Efficiency Consultancies
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “Knowledgestore” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441