9 best Boarding/Residential School in India For Admission 2019 2020
Leaving a child in the boarding school is one of the painful experiences for the parents. The busy schedules of parents force them to do so as they do not get time to look after their children health as well as education. Besides living in a boarding school helps the child to learn new things, to become self-dependent and develop as an independent and responsible human being.
1. Assam Valley School Admission 2019 2020–This school is situated at Balipara
District Sonitpur, Tezpur,Assam. It is a co-educational school which follows ICSE pattern.
Sports Activities: The school has sports facilities for students like basketball, badminton, cricket, volleyball, throwball, swimming, lawn tennis etc. It also gives training in music and musical instruments like Veena, guitar, table, drums and various others.
The school provides transport facilities, medical care, postal care, cafeteria, laundry service and different other facilities that are essential for a student to live without any problems.
2. Lawrence School Admission 2019 2020– This is a coeducational institution which is afflicted by CBSE. It is situated at LovedaleOotacamund, The Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu.
It has facilities like horse riding, hockey, cricket, basketball, volleyball, billiards, lawn tennis, badminton and various other indoor as well as outdoor games.
The school has weight training room, indoor stadium, cafeteria, swimming pool, hockey fields, well-equipped labs, and library. The school focuses on overall development of a student.
3. The Asian School Admission 2019 2020– It is a coeducational institution which follows ICSE curriculum till class X and CBSE curriculum for class XI and XII. It is situated atVasant Vihar (Indira Nagar),Dehra Dun.
It provides various sports facilities like cricket, hockey, badminton, tennis, lawn tennis, karate, skating and various others. It also teaches students about magazine designing.
The school organizes various treks, educational trips, and activities for the students. It also has facilities like a cafeteria, medical care, transportation, library and many more which is required for a student.
4. The Daly College Admission 2019 2020 – This school is situated at Residency Area,
Indore. It is a co-educational school which follows CBSE curriculum.
The school gives equal importance to curricular activities and provides coaching in the field of hockey, tennis, basketball, cricket, badminton and many more. It also gives opportunities to the students to learn English poetry, Hindi dramatics, and craft and sculpture making etc.
The school provides transport facilities. It has recording studios, resource center, learning center, physiotherapy labs, shooting range and many other.
5. The Doon School Admission 2019 2020– This school is afflicted by ICSE board it is located in Mall Road, Krishna Nagar, Dehradun. This school is one of the best boarding schools.
Telephone:+91 (0) 135 252 6406
This schoolprovides sports facilities like in boxing, golf, horse riding, tennis, squash, volleyball, basketball and many more. It has theatres for dance, drama, and music.
The school organizes educational trips, camps and night outs for the students. It has 24hours medical services with best physician and dentist. The school also conducts workshops on various topics for the students to gain knowledge.
6. The Mayo College Admission 2019 2020–This school is located in Srinagar Road, Ajmer. It is a co-education school which follows CBSE curriculum.
The school gives equal importance to the physical development of a child so it provides sports facilities like horse riding, cricket stadium, badminton, hockey, golf, gymming, yoga, tennis etc. The school has music, drama, dance, arts, and crafts learning facilities and various hobby clubs.
The school extends its transport facilities to students as well as to the parents. It also conducts educational trips, excursions, and student exchange programme. It has facilities of library, cafeteria, dining room and many more.
7. Bishop Cotton School Admission 2019 2020– This school follows CBSE curriculum and is situated at BCS Ward No.19, Shimla. This is one of the oldest schools of India.
This school provides training in fine arts, music, school choir, volleyball, basketball. It has various activity clubs and swimming pool for the students.
The school has auditorium, museum, park, well-stocked library and laboratories which are essential and required for providing education to the students.
8. Welham Girl’s School Admission 2019 2020–This school is exclusively for girls and is situated at No. 19 – Municipal Road, Dalanwala,Dehradun. This school is afflicted by CBSE board.
It gives training to girls in karate, badminton, lawn tennis, Yoga, aerobics, athletics, volleyball, basketball and many more for the wholesome development of a student.
The school conducts various educational trips to abroad countries and institution to allow the students to learn new things. It also provides transport, cafeteria, and medical like facilities. It has well-equipped labs and audio-visual auditoriums.
9. Sarala Birla Academy Admission 2019 2020– This school is exclusively for boys. It is located at Bannerghatta, Jigni Road, Bangalore. It follows ICSE curriculum for the students.
It has sports facilities like cricket, hockey, football, swimming and many others. It has Filmmaking clubs, photography clubs, public speaking clubs and various others.
The school organizes student exchange programs, poetry and prose competitions, and training workshops for the students. It has a gym, medical facilities, transport facilities, cafeteria, and others.