- 1 Delhi Public School Jodhpur Admission process Registration Form Admit Card For Academic Year 2020-2021
- 1.1 Basic Information About The School:-
- 1.2 Infrastructure Of The Delhi Public School (DPS):-
- 1.3 Facilities Offered in Delhi Public School Jodhpur:-
- 1.4 DPS Jodhpur Registration procedure 2020:-
- 1.5 AFTER REGISTRATION:-
- 1.6 The following documents must be presented to the administrative office with the completed admission form:-
- 1.7 ADMISSION PROCESS In DPS Jodhpur For 2020 Session:-
- 1.8 During admission, the following documents must be presented:-
- 1.9 PAYMENT OF EXPENSES:-
- 1.10 DPS Jodhpur Admissions Date:-
- 1.11 Admissibility:-
- 1.12 DPS Jodhpur – Contact information and telephone details:-
Delhi Public School Jodhpur Admission process Registration Form Admit Card For Academic Year 2020-2021
Basic Information About The School:-
Delhi Public School Jodhpur was founded in 1998. It is affiliated with the CBSE, New Delhi. DPS Jodhpur, promoted by the Shugan Chandra Kothari trust and managed by the Delhi Public School Society. The institution that provided a complete education to the pupils progressed progressively and was transferred to its Pal building in 2001.
Infrastructure Of The Delhi Public School (DPS):-
The Delhi Public School (DPS) school believes in the overall development of students balancing academic activities, extracurricular activities and sports in the state-of-the-art campus infrastructure. provides the following services:
Transportation by bus
Facilities Offered in Delhi Public School Jodhpur:-
The school offers students enormous opportunities to improve learning, including a well-stocked library with a rich collection
of books, computer labs, scientific laboratories and transportation facilities.
Check here for more School Admission News 2020
DPS Jodhpur Registration procedure 2020:-
DPS Pali Road, Jodhpur welcomes applications from all students regardless of nationality, religion, caste or gender. To apply for admission to Delhi Public School, Pali Road, Jodhpur, online registration is required. Online registrations are open for the academic semester 2019-2020 from kindergarten to grade XII (Science, Commerce, and Humanities). Fill in all the items and submit the form. After submitting the registration form, print it. This must be presented to the school office within 48 hours, along with the registration fee. The registration fee for students – 1000 / –
Note: any causes of failure in reporting the school office within 48 hours will not be considered. Registration does not guarantee admission.
Click here for more Article On School Admission 2020
1. After registration, you will receive a copy of the Prospectus with the application form from the Administrative Office.
2. The application form must be completed and presented to the school administrative office within two working days of its issue.
3. Admission to the Nursery and preparation will be based on the “first come, first served” principle.
4. Admission to the class from the 1st will be done through a written admission test. The selection of candidates will depend on the child’s performance during the tests/maintenance and the availability of places in the class concerned.
5. The evaluation of the admission of the child is also based on the following factors:
– Academic preparation and motivation.
– Social and emotional development.
– The school’s ability to meet the needs of the child.
6. The date of the admission test result and the deadline for the presentation of the fees will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
The School reserves the right to admit any student deemed suitable for admission or to refuse admission without giving any reasons.
For all admissions issues, the director’s decision will be final.
The following documents must be presented to the administrative office with the completed admission form:-
A. Four recent passport color photographs
B. A recent photograph of the size of the passport for each parent.
C. Proof of date of birth (issued by a municipality or other authorized competent authority.)
D. Photocopy of the examination report card/session card for this session: 2018-19 (not applicable for kindergarten classes)
(Incomplete forms without the necessary documents/information will be rejected.)
ADMISSION PROCESS In DPS Jodhpur For 2020 Session:-
The list of students selected according to the admission procedure will be published on the bulletin board and the website.
Admitted students must complete the following formalities within a week, otherwise, admission will be canceled and the place will be forwarded to the next student on the waiting list.
During admission, the following documents must be presented:-
– Delivery of the photocopy of the “Date of birth” certificate.
– Evidence of studies in the current class. (Photocopy of the half-yearly bulletin/scorecard or photocopy of the school’s identity card). (Not applicable for Nursery & Prep)
– Presentation of the current bulletin of passage before enrolling in the school.
– Original transfer certificate from the previous school, which must be a recognized school, affiliated to the Council of All India or a State Education Council. (Not applicable for Nursery & Prep) (If the transfer certificate is issued by other
states, it must be duly signed by WD.)
– 4 passport-size photographs.
– Proof of the child’s residence (copy of the rational card/passport or parent’s identification number).
– In case of adoption of a child, the parents must present a certified copy of the adoption certificate issued by the competent authority. In the event of divorce/separation, the parent who admits the child must present a copy of the custody certificate issued by the competent legal counsel.
– A medical certificate issued by a licensed physician stating the history of vaccination/immunization, etc., as well as any mention of a disease or health problem that the school should know.
PAYMENT OF EXPENSES:-
1. Full payment of taxes and duties due by a new student upon admission, according to the schedule established by the school.
Payment can be made by bank transfer or check. The nomination project must be submitted on behalf of “Delhi Public School,
Pali Road Jodhpur”, registered in Jodhpur.
2. The fees to be paid are subject to periodic changes. However, parents will be informed of these changes.
3. In case of withdrawal, the deposit will be refunded subject to the discharge of all contributions within a period of one month.
Admission will be valid only if the fees are paid on the due date, with the necessary documents and certificates mentioned
above and after the completion of all the formalities. Admission to the DPS involves both the student and the parents who wish to comply with the school’s requirements, rules and regulations.
DPS Jodhpur Admissions Date:-
Registration is accepted only through the online process. After submitting the registration form, please take a printed form and return it to school after an hour, along with the registration fees and required documents. The admission process to the Delhi Public School (DPS) starts every year in May and the school starts in July. For admission
to the Delhi Public School (DPS), parents must follow the following steps:
Make an appointment with the school admissions office.
Get the registration form from the school office or school website.
Fill out the registration form and send the necessary documents to the admissions office.
For admission to the kindergarten, the age limit is at least 2 years and 6 months from 31 May.
For class I, the age limit is 5 years and 6 months from 31 May.
DPS Jodhpur – Contact information and telephone details:-
Campus Vyas, Near Kudi Haud, NH-62
New Pali Road, Jodhpur 342005
0291-2728042 / 43 | 8696969849
Official website: www.dpsjodhpur.org