- 1 The GD Goenka Global School Admission Process Registration Procedure For Academic Year 2020-2021:
- 1.1 Basic Information About The GD Goenka Global School:-
- 1.2 Infrastructures of The GD Goenka Global School:-
- 1.3 Admission Process:-
- 1.4 How to apply for admission:-
- 1.5 What documents are to be Attached in the Admission Form?:-
- 1.6 DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION:-
- 1.7 DEADLINE of Admission:-
- 1.8 How to register?:-
- 1.9 Downloading Admission Form:-
- 1.10 Registration fees:-
- 1.11 DESIGN OF A REGISTRATION AND INTERVIEW TEST:-
- 1.12 Contact Details And Address of G. D. Goenka World School:-
The GD Goenka Global School Admission Process Registration Procedure For Academic Year 2020-2021:
Basic Information About The GD Goenka Global School:-
The GD Goenka Global School in Gurgaon is one of the top 20 private schools in Gurgaon. The school is also known as GDGWS Gurgaon. The school was created in 1982 to give the possibility of quality education. The GD Goenka World School is one of the best
private schools in India.
Infrastructures of The GD Goenka Global School:-
GD Goenka Global School Gurgaon aims to meet the educational needs of students and parents living in Gurgaon.
There is no discrimination in the name of caste, faith, race, state or sex. We strictly adhere to the guidelines of regulatory authorities such as MHRD, CBSE and the Directorate of Education. The admission procedure depends on the respective instructions available. The provisions relating to the admission of children belonging to economically weak categories are regulated by the legislation in force.
How to apply for admission:-
1. Come on campus and the consultants will help you with the details.
2. The form must be collected at the specified date and time.
3. The form must be submitted with the required documents specified in the form.
4. You can visit the campus by appointment.
5. Send the form for which the school will set the date of the interview for the child.
6. At the end of the interview, they will explain the results after 2 days.
What documents are to be Attached in the Admission Form?:-
Check the checklist for approval to make sure all supporting documents are attached
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION:-
1. STUDENT’S CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH
2. CERTIFICATE OF PREVIOUS YEAR RESULT, CERTIFICATE OF DECLARATION (CERTIFICATE)
3. PASSPORT FORMAT 4 PHOTOGRAPHS (STUDENT)
4. 2 PHOTOS OF PARENTS
5. CERTIFICATE OF TRANSFER (ORIGINAL COPY) WITH COUNTER SIGNATURE WHEN THE STUDENT COMES FROM ANOTHER STATE AND OTHER COUNSEL.
6. MIGRATION CERTIFICATE (ORIGINAL) IF THE STUDENT REQUIRES REGISTRATION FOR GRADE 11 WHEN CHILDREN COME FROM ANOTHER COUNCIL.
7. AADHAR SHEET FOR STUDENTS
DEADLINE of Admission:-
We offer continuous approvals that meet the different needs of our students throughout the year. The procedure is simple and designed to reduce the stress associated with school entry.
How to register?:-
FOR ONLINE CANDIDATES:
If you wish to use the application online, make sure you have completed the registration form for boarding/boarding and the
Also, make sure that the registration fee is paid online and that all additional documentation is attached. See the application checklist.
FOR THE offline registration: If you wish to send the complete paper application, make sure you have downloaded, printed and completed the boarding /
embarkation form and the medical form.
Downloading Admission Form:-
Daily boarding / resident form/Medical form
Also, make sure all supporting documents are attached. See the application checklist. Make sure you have completed all the sections carefully..
DB: INR 5000 Approx
RB: INR 10,000 Approx
Please direct all your questions to the Admissions Committee..
DESIGN OF A REGISTRATION AND INTERVIEW TEST:-
The admission test and the interview are necessary to complete the admission procedure for each candidate.
The age-appropriate curricula and the entrance exams are organized in mathematics and English. Appointments must be agreed in advance. Please call the registration office to arrange an appointment. The interviews usually take place between 8:15 and 14:30 during the week. However, due to distance and travel, special accommodations may be considered.
Candidates and their parents are visited by an admissions officer. The decision of the school authorities is final and binding. The submission and submission of the application form do not guarantee admission to the school. The admissions office does not accept incomplete application forms.
Incorrect or incorrect information can affect selection and registration.
Contact Details And Address of G. D. Goenka World School:-
G. D. Goenka World School,
City of Education G.D. Goenka,
Sohna – 122103
EPABX: + 91-9871600045-48
EPABX: + 91-9871600051-55
world [email protected]
: [email protected]